Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Hi from me,my cat and new iguana

Thanks
    Thanked 37,029 Times in 25,079 Posts
    I am very glad that in your home such harmony between the pets.Name:  Яхо!.gif
Views: 29
Size:  6.2 KB
    And I imagine how much joy for you.Name:  сердечка - божья &.gif
Views: 28
Size:  10.7 KB I hope that you will keep us informed. And we would like to see sometimes a video of Tiger and Eleven.
    My name is Irina. Sorry my mistakes in English.

Thanks
    Thanked 24,393 Times in 15,570 Posts
    I am very happy they have calmed down and become friends. They just needed some time together and they play very nicely together now. It is fine to post your cats, we love all pets.
    Saving the world, one reptile at a time. They make me want to be a better person. My name is Ann.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to coolmoon For This Useful Post: dimzel (19-12-17)
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,267 Times in 14,416 Posts
    Feel free to show them. There are many cats in the Forum, never mind we focus on the reptile aspect.
    It is nice Eleven has someone that "speaks the same language" as him.
    Hello all my name is Mariana, mother to the green iguana Johnny

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Useful Post:: dimzel (19-12-17),LeonNL74 (11-04-18)
    JR Member
    Thanks
    A bit late but an update.Both Eleven and Tiger doing well.Tiger is as crazy as ever.Eleven is growing on people.Hi is not hiding everytime anymore when people visit me.That's a great thing.Close me,Tiger and him he is a ninja with sharp nails and fast moves :-)

I have a thing.There is a truck driver on our market place looking for a care for his dog due the week.In the weekends and holidays he want his dog.For me it is perfect.I don't have the money now to get another pet.He pay all costs.My cats are young now and they can accept a dog now better than in 5 years.I want a dog in the future and now i can't afford it and in the future my cat's aged.Now they are young and now i have the change to have a dog in the week.A Rhodesian Ridgeback grown up with cats and on a appartment like me and still young.
    For me a green light but are there any bears you can throw on our road?There are 4 parties involved.The dog,the cats,the truckdriver and me.I can even split it up more.

I'm not looking for opinions as they are welcome. I look for real advice,bears on the road.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LeonNL74 For This Useful Post: dimzel (11-04-18)
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,393 Times in 15,570 Posts
    Well it sounds like a good deal for you. If your cats are not use to a dog they may get very upset and I would give them an area they can go where the dog can't go. A safe space for them.
    Saving the world, one reptile at a time. They make me want to be a better person. My name is Ann.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to coolmoon For This Useful Post: dimzel (11-04-18)
    JR Member
    Thanks
    Yup,they have their own private room and my sleeping room also.I doubdet to get my second cat Tiger as friend for Eleven.They were big friends,Stoffel the iguana and Eleven.The first day with Tiger it was a one side war.Tiger was cool and ignored the agression.After a day they were like glewed together :-) But a big dog is a challenge to Eleven.I think Tiger is ok with it right away.
    If i don't go for it while he is still young i can't go for it in the next 20 years.I hope it will work.He walked to Stoffel a 3 times bigger iguana and they were friends at the same moment.Hope this will work out.
    And thanks you still interrested with my cats and now a dog.
    If i did not took Stoffel from the terrarium with turtles someone else took him.It was not the best call to do it but in the end he came to a big terrarium with a woman. https://www.stichtingcarnivora.com/ want you to add this link for if you ever meet a stupid guy as me.We keep in touch,thanks for all the support you gave me!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LeonNL74 For This Useful Post: dimzel (11-04-18)
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,029 Times in 25,079 Posts
    I wish you good luck! Unfortunately, I do not have much experience with dogs.
    My name is Irina. Sorry my mistakes in English.

Thanks
    Thanked 23,267 Times in 14,416 Posts
    Good luck, I would love to hear how this works out.
    Hello all my name is Mariana, mother to the green iguana Johnny

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny For This Useful Post: dimzel (11-04-18)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,561 Times in 3,840 Posts
    Leon, did you end up getting the dog to care for during the week? If so, how is it working out?
    My name is Sharon, mommy to Malakai. We live in Vacaville, CA in the US.

If it's meant to be it'll be, if it ain't it won't... it's life, live with it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sdellin For This Useful Post: dimzel (15-04-18)
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678