Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Farewell, little girl Cora.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sdellin View Post
    I can say Malakai was pretty big when he got his first blood test, I think he was 3 years old.
    Okay that is probably why the veterinarian said they couldn't do a blood test

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by coolmoon View Post
    Becky Willow is too small for blood work and there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with her. I wouldn't stress her out more without a good reason. I know you are overly worried right now.
    Okay I just don't want to make any mistakes again ever. I don't want anything to be my fault

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Well, I wouldn't think of it in terms of it being your fault. I would think of it in terms of you (and all of us) just doing the best we can. You are concerned about Willow, and that's good. In this case it's spots, that may or may not (I think not) be mites. I do think it's normal after a loss, such as with Cora, that you would be extra concerned about Willow and your other babies. I've been there, and done this as well. I think you will be okay watching Willow for now. Just be concerned if it gets worse. Another thing to look at if you think it's mites would be the terrarium bottom. If you see any little black specks in the bottom, especially moving specks, then think again about mites.
    It's good that you're carefully checking her, but I think she will be fine.
    My name is Sharon, mommy to Malakai. We live in Vacaville, CA in the US.

If it's meant to be it'll be, if it ain't it won't... it's life, live with it.

Becky, I also think there's no need to take the blood from Willow.
    My name is Irina. Sorry my mistakes in English.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234