Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who has the experience of planting lavender seeds?

Thanks
    Thanked 26,689 Times in 17,179 Posts
    It is cool enough to plant directly outside and I would mix with a little dirt to help distribute seeds easier. It is not a problem anyway once they have come up you can transplant any that are too close.
    Saving the world, one reptile at a time. They make me want to be a better person. My name is Ann.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coolmoon For This Useful Post:: dimzel (14-03-18),Johnny (14-03-18)
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,735 Times in 26,389 Posts
    Thank you, Anne.Name:  сердце перелив&#10.gif
Views: 28
Size:  14.5 KB
    My name is Irina. Sorry my mistakes in English.

Thanks
    Thanked 25,201 Times in 15,781 Posts
    Thank you, Anne. I will need to clean the garden first, no excuses now.
    Hello all my name is Mariana, mother to the green iguana Johnny

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny For This Useful Post: dimzel (15-03-18)
    Thanks
    Mariana, use my advice. I have a good example. Our yard. There was a real weed kingdom. I spend little time on our lawn. But even I manage to maintain the flower beds in good condition. But my neighbor's place is in perfect condition. She methodically got rid of weeds. You can spend a little time every day and you will see the result.

Thanks
    I won't say I will, but I promise I will at least try.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny For This Useful Post: dimzel (15-03-18)
    Thanks
    Mariana, you can start. It does not matter how much you can do. 40x40 cm. Just do it regularly. And you will not notice how your lawn will gradually change. Name:  согласен.gif
Views: 20
Size:  2.9 KB In addition, you can use the planting clover. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how easy it is to grow clover from seeds (is there a clover seed in your store)? But I dug up small pieces of turf with clover (only a low white clover) and carried it to my lawn. Gradually you can have a lawn from the clover. Because lavender is a bush plant. And it's not a fact that seeds can grow. Those. I would use several kinds of plants.

Do not forget that new clover plants need watering. When the plants get well, you can stop watering.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dimzel For This Useful Post: Johnny (16-03-18)
    Thanks
    Thank you, Irina. I hope this time I can make them grow.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny For This Useful Post: dimzel (16-03-18)
    Thanks
    Mariana, I promised to take a photo of my clover last year. But I did not have time. I will do this this spring. I actually worked on a small piece of land (50x50 or less or more) and I transplanted turf with clover (a few pieces on this place, so I never got tired, because it's not very difficult to clear a small piece of land from the weeds) , when I brought a little turf, every day - a small amount.

The most important thing is to do a small amount of work. That Your back will not get tired at this time. Or you can use a small scoop (but sharpen the edges). And do not think that you have a lot of work. Pay attention to what you did. Even if you can clean only 1-2 meters - this will mean your victory. 2 meters - will be more beautiful.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dimzel For This Useful Post: Johnny (16-03-18)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12