Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Paradise fish

I'm glad that your baby fish is better.Name:  сердце перелив&#10.gif
Views: 30
Size:  14.5 KB
    And I hope that you will show the photo of the second dove. You have so many new pets. I wish them health.Name:  Цветы для тебя.gif
Views: 30
Size:  1.1 KB
    My name is Irina. Sorry my mistakes in English.

It sounds like things are getting busy there. Why do you have a second pigeon?
    Saving the world, one reptile at a time. They make me want to be a better person. My name is Ann.

Well Ann,
    It is because anything that does not have an owner and arrives at the clinic of my husband gets a direct shuttle to my house.
    So now that the nests are getting busy all sorts of birds and small and not so small mammals will be brought to us (we live in a village in the mountain so there is a lot of wildlife around). Fortunately many of them will go to the wildlife rescue centre if they accept them (only protected species).
    I am planning on making a poster to explain when NOT to pick up a baby and to first check for the parents. This is true for some species (blackbird, deer) but others stand little chance if they are not taken in (swallows and swifts for example). And then all the injured/sick ones will need help. The other problem is when people insist on raising the bird themselves, and give a diet of bread and grain to an insectivorous bird. Then they bring in a sick and crazy animal that can never be released. Although they generally end up being dumped ('set free'). This happens every year and it is very sad.
    The second pigeon is a feral about 2 weeks old that was emaciated and hanging out on the pavement in bad shape. He is fine, eating greedily although not on his own yet. This one will be leaving in a few weeks time. It is nice because the two pigeons enjoy the company, they are separated but they can see each other.

Thank you, Flor for the news.

You are very right that you try to give more information about birds help.

I understand and I have gotten most of my babies from people discarding them. It is very nice you two help the ones that need it, someone has to stand up for them.
    Saving the world, one reptile at a time. They make me want to be a better person. My name is Ann.

So the little fishy has proven to be perfectly healthy, just eating lots so je always has a big round belly. I think his colours are coming out nicely. Next time I will introduce our Triop, a very unusual pet if you know it!

Enviado desde mi SM-G930V mediante Tapatalk

He is looking great, that goodness you were there to save this cutie.

Flor, he looks so beautiful !!!Name:  веселится c серд&#.gif
Views: 21
Size:  3.1 KB Definitely his health improved. thank you for saving this cute little treasure.Name:  сердце в руках.gif
Views: 21
Size:  4.6 KB

I will look forward to the Triop. I had to look them up and they are amazing.

Great job! This is one lucky fish, despite his unlucky beginning.
    I won't look the other fish up, I want it to be a surprise.

Sent from my LTAB701QD using Tapatalk
    Hello all my name is Mariana, mother to the green iguana Johnny

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast