Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Discussion - Creating Outdoor Iguana Enclosure

Thanks
    Thanked 38,765 Times in 26,412 Posts
    Ann, this is also a good option - a free standing unit.Name:  Хлопает.gif
Views: 25
Size:  3.1 KB Because there is a lot of space in such an open-air cage. We used brackets to save the space of the terrarium.
    My name is Irina. Sorry my mistakes in English.

Thanks
    Thanked 26,731 Times in 17,212 Posts
    I can have David work up some diagrams on how to attach shelves and making a free stand shelf to post next weekend.
    Saving the world, one reptile at a time. They make me want to be a better person. My name is Ann.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to coolmoon For This Useful Post: dimzel (11-06-18)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,275 Times in 4,368 Posts
    Are you talking about housing an iguana outdoors year-round where it snows? Unfortunately this will not be possible with an iguana in an open-air enclosure. I would't recommend it year-round.
    My name is Sharon, mommy to Malakai. We live in Vacaville, CA in the US.

If it's meant to be it'll be, if it ain't it won't... it's life, live with it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sdellin For This Useful Post: dimzel (29-06-18)
    Thanks
    I agree with Sharon that will have to have two terrariums: a common terrarium in the room and an outdoor enclosure for summer time.

Thanks
    Guys, maybe my opinion will not be very popular. But I just thought about it:
    Yoshi in venerable age. And many iguanas do not like changes in life. For many, changing the terrarium is a whole event. I thought how the change of residence would affect Yoshi.
    In addition, if the climate of Florida is different from Britt's new residence, it can also affect Yoshi's health.

It's just a thought. Because I recently lost Juanita. And I see that Yoshi has reached a good age, living in Florida, and living in the current conditions. Is it worth the risk? The current conditions helped Yoshi reach this age. Probably these are ideal conditions for her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12