Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daenerys, Corn Snake, Being a Branch

Yes I would think it would

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sdellin View Post
    I'd rather her be safe and handle her less, but not if I don't have to. If I were to give her one mouse on evening and another mouse the next morning, that would work, yes? Then it's only an extra half a day I'm not handling her.

If I offer her a fuzzy before she's ready for it, will she refuse it? I just don't know how to judge the size acurately. She is my first snake. I read that you should offer mice that are no more than 1.5 times wider than her head, but I also read the mice should be no wider than the widest part of her body. So I'm learning here.
    Seems appropriate and safe imo. No worries sweetie you’re a great mommy to her. I know how it is to worry about them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, and do I worry. I tend to over-think these things. I've had a lot of animals in my life, and unfortunately made some mistakes along the way. So I try to think of all the angles, but my gosh there seems to always be something new that comes up. I just thought we'd switch right over from pinkies to fuzzys, didn't realize there would be an in-between area. Ugh!
    My name is Sharon, mommy to Malakai. We live in Vacaville, CA in the US.

If it's meant to be it'll be, if it ain't it won't... it's life, live with it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12