Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Hello! Nice to meet you!

Perhaps the cabinet will be more profitable and cheaper. You should consider both options.
    As a rule, iguanas are not against a more comfortable dwelling. Although it is believed that they do not like change. But my iguanas happily settled into new, improved homes.
    You can also place in the new terrarium some interior items from the old terrarium.
    My name is Irina. Sorry my mistakes in English.

I was planning on doing that; The cabinet terrarium will probably also be a temporary one; I like the idea of the 4x4 one. (I mean, while Firnen's small there'd be enough room for me to sit inside with him) But I have to hope the cabinet stays there until Thursday; That's when my older sister gets paid. I'll probably go to work with her today and basically guard the cabinet X3 although I can't really stop anyone from buying it.

Thanks for the advice, I'll definitely use it when his terrarium is done.
    I am an avid gamer, or at least I'd like to think I am, and I have a green iguana named Firnen. I prefer to be referred to as Saleen. I believe there are no bad pets, just bad owners.

keep us updated. Those. I correctly understood that you start to do the terrarium yourself? What will be the height? Do not forget to show your dad these recommendations:http://reptile-parrots.com/forums/sh...a-Green-Iguana

Of which one? They will both be about as tall as I am, but there will be a small compartment in the bottom (for wiring and the water dish and stuff).
    I am an avid gamer, or at least I'd like to think I am, and I have a green iguana named Firnen. I prefer to be referred to as Saleen. I believe there are no bad pets, just bad owners.

I mean the terrarium you plan to do first.

The cabinet is at least as tall as I am (I'm like 5'3" tall) but I don't know the exact measurement

Those. Will you use the cabinet for your first terrarium?

Yes, since I'm sure it won't take as long as the 4x4; I can have the cabinet enclosure done and housing Firnen while I work on the 4x4 one for when he gets bigger. He's honestly been growing much faster than I expected, and his tail is growing back nicely, from what I can see. I'll try to post a picture if I can later.

Fine. Then you will need to publish the dimensions of your cabinet when you receive it.

Saleen, what news?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678