Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Russia Sochi

No toys, but I bought the Cheburashka DVDs when I was in the Moscow Subway.

I would be happy to receive advice for Russian cinema, but I mainly like the old Soviet war, romance, and patriotism films. The Girls, Девчата, is a good example... and it is a shame that no one in the English world knows about it.
    My name is Stephen. I have a male green iguana named Darwin (since March 17th, 2016), and another green iguana named Lily (since October 5th, 2018). Lily was previously known as Bill.

Stephen, do you remember the subject of dubbing movies? http://reptile-parrots.com/forums/sh...hlight=dubbing
    Only in a few countries there is a voice acting of films. Of course, this contributes to the spread of culture and the production of foreign films. Because I see only some Russian films with subtitles. To be honest, before the topic of Marketta, I was too stupid - I could not understand why American or Canadian people are not interested in Russian cinema. And it turned out that there is a problem with getting films in convenient translation for foreigners.
    If you like this theme, I will write you my favorite movies.
    “And the Dawns Here Are Quiet” is a wonderful film about the heroic fate of ordinary young girls during the war.

If you are interested in the special charm of the Odessa adverb, you will like the small TV series “Liquidation”. Beautiful artists, and an incredible and unique in its kind adverb of Ukrainian Jews. I watched this TV series many times. Events unfold immediately after the war.

If you liked the actor A. Rybnikov, in the movie "Девчата", I recommend another my favorite movie "Spring on Zarechnaya street."

I will continue to write you about Russian films.
    My name is Irina. Sorry my mistakes in English.

Thank you!!
    My name is Stephen. I have a male green iguana named Darwin (since March 17th, 2016), and another green iguana named Lily (since October 5th, 2018). Lily was previously known as Bill.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12