View Poll Results: How did you find our forum?

Voters
174. You may not vote on this poll
  • Google

72 41.38%
  • Any Other Search Engine

1 0.57%
  • From A Blog Posting

2 1.15%
  • Youtube

63 36.21%
  • Yahoo Answers

4 2.30%
  • Friend

32 18.39%
  • Tapatalk

0 0%
  • Facebook

0 0%
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: How did you find Reptile and Parrots Forum?

JR Member
    I live in Wytheville Virginia in the United States. 11 years ago I went to an abandon house to do some work and get it ready for a new renter. The old renter left a baby iguana in a tank with food and water but could not be found. I took the baby iguana home and fell in love with the thing and named her Chuki. I do love her and have take good care of her. Since I live in Virginia we have a winter that she nor I care too much about. We love our sun. During the summer she eats from our garden most every green leaf she can find and grazes on all the different eatable greens in and about our house. I found you guys through google while searching for help after I found a tumor on her foot that really grew fast. I took her to the vet and she will have surgery on the 29th of this month. I searched for ways to help her tumor while awaiting surgery and figured this place was the best to find an answer. Thank anybody that takes a moment to help me.

Welcome Shane

It would be good to make a post in the help my reptile is sick area and a photo would help.
    Saving the world, one reptile at a time. They make me want to be a better person. My name is Ann.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    I live in Wytheville Virginia in the United States. 11 years ago I went to an abandon house to do some work and get it ready for a new renter. The old renter left a baby iguana in a tank with food and water but could not be found. I took the baby iguana home and fell in love with the thing and named her Chuki. I do love her and have take good care of her. Since I live in Virginia we have a winter that she nor I care too much about. We love our sun. During the summer she eats from our garden most every green leaf she can find and grazes on all the different eatable greens in and about our house. I found you guys through google while searching for help after I found a tumor on her foot that really grew fast. I took her to the vet and she will have surgery on the 29th of this month. I searched for ways to help her tumor while awaiting surgery and figured this place was the best to find an answer. Thank anybody that takes a moment to help me.
    Shane, welcome to the forum! I'm impressed that you saved Chuki. I hope that in the near future you will create a topic about her. With pictures of a little angel.
    Tumor on the leg - most likely an abscess. Please show the photos.
    Name:  Welcome-в квадрате.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  70.3 KB
    My name is Irina. Sorry my mistakes in English.

JR Member
    Welcome Shane!! This forum has helped me the most when I needed it and strongly encourage you to stick around !!
    Nick

Voted :D !
    People's hearts are like wild animals. They attach their selves to those that love and train them.
    ~ Hi, my name is Anna.

Thank you all for voting.Name:  Хлопает.gif
Views: 12
Size:  3.1 KB
    My name is Irina. Sorry my mistakes in English.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324